We were reading about King Benjamin with Kainoa during scripture study tonight. We talked about how King Benjamin taught that we should do service for those around us because it makes Heavenly Father and Jesus happy. We gave some examples such as, share toys with Iwalani, visit our neighbors Miss Lila and Miss Gail, and clean up toys without having to be asked. We asked her if she could think of anything. She thought about it for a few seconds and said, "I can help people get out of the dungeon."
First off, I'm glad she thought about her answer, and second, who does she know in the dungeon that she wants to help?!
Yup, got ahold of the Mac photobooth program again. That girl loves taking pictures of herself.
2 comments:
I would love to know who she knows in the dungeon. Let me know when you find out.
I was looking at some of your past posts and your haircut is BEAUTIFUL. You look like a movie star. I hope a lot of people have told you that, because it is so true. Next time I see you can I have your autograph? :)
Post a Comment