Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Time flies

Why does this girl keep calling me Mom?
I swear I was only 12 years-old yesterday.
Now I have a 6 year-old running around, asking to have her training wheels put back onto her bike.
I said no.  I told her- you need to learn to ride without them.
She said no.
I asked- what special prize do you want if you do learn?



I said ok-
and she learned in 5 minutes.



Then she started asking me to cut her hair-
and so I did.


Time flies too fast.

4 comments:

Heather said...

If your girls were any more beautiful I think the world would explode.

Terah said...

Love It! I have the same hair style as a 6 year old. I guess we both have style!

Emma said...

Heather- maybe it can implode with the addition of chubby Ephraim?

Terah- You do not have the same hairstyle! Kainoa's hairstyle is crooked, and yours isn't :). I totally hacked her hair, so don't look too close....

Lexy and Jared said...

I can't believe your kids are that old either! Don't they know it makes us feel weird when they grow up? They should think about that a little bit and slow down.