Bence and Kainoa were in Joy School together 3 years ago. My how time flies. They both start kindergarten in the fall.
Can't have fun unless you there is mud and caterpillars involved.
Tyler and Kainoa watching Bence play Tee Ball.
It was sad when it was time to leave. The boys didn't want Kainoa to leave and Tyler cried- so sad :(. We will go visit again soon!
One of the VERY FEW times Iwalani has sat on the little toilet. Of course it involved eating pizza at the same time, but at least she is sitting. I think this potty training thing is going to take her a loooooooonnnggg time.
The new style.
David's babies- his Bleeding Heart plant.
These girls are so funny. And they make a huge mess. Remind me why it's good for them to help make cookies?! Memories, memories.
The old lady running the show there saw my white 5 gallon bucket and told me, "don't put your strawberries in that big bucket! It will ruin them!" I told her I didn't care. She didn't like that answer. "Only put 2 gallons in that big one and I'll give you a box for the others." No thank you, I like my bucket and don't want to pay for a box. "Your berries will be smashed!" Lady, I brought my bucket for a reason- I'm making jam out of them and I don't really care if they are smashed. She finally left me alone, until I went to pay for them and told her I lost count of the gallons (friends kids were dumping their strawberries into my bucket) and needed to measure them. She almost ripped me off by having me pay an extra $8 and told me "I told you you shouldn't have put them in the bucket!" Easy solution- I will dump them into your containers, measure them, then dump them back into my lovely bucket. Ta-da, I did get exactly 4 gallons and saved my $8 that she almost made me pay because she thought I had 5 gallons.
Good mashers, especially if you are dressed like Mulan. They mashed all 2 batches= 12 cups of strawberries.
Hair color experiment #2- darker red. David liked the orange better- said "it was more striking." I'm glad he is having a "liked better" opinion now instead of "cut it off!" opinion :).
And just because I missed this picture last time, here is Lady Jane, the keeper of the free beer at the Rugged Maniac race.
No comments:
Post a Comment