Visiting my family makes me happy- and sad. When we are all together I know that we are missing someone- my brother.
I know Christian is in a good place- a place where he is free of pain and doing the Lord's work.
I think of him every day.
And I miss
him.
5 comments:
I still think of Kuki often. The times he, Hagoth and Ammon would hang out and get into trouble. The notorious broken drum set Christmas. Loves to you and all the aiga there.
My heart goes out to you Emma, and your family. I cannot imagine the difficulty of losing a sibling, but I know it must be extremely trying. Thank God for eternal families! :)
Your brother looked like a really cool dude :) I read his obituary and saw that he had the same doctors my dad did when he had leukemia. Dr Legant and the U of U BMT are some of the best. We're blessed to live in a day where our families can get medical help to help save their lives. Unfortunately it doesn't always work the way we want it but we're blessed with the gospel. My dad passed away in Dec 2005 and like you I'm excited to see him again someday :)
Oh Emma! I never knew. I am so sorry for your loss and will pray for you and your family.
I really like that photo of Christian. I am sorry that it is kindof a bitter sweet to get together with your family. It will probably feel like that at his daughter's baptism too.
On a different note, aren't you missing a baby in that family photo too? :)
Post a Comment