Iwalani is a little past one month old and weighs 10 lbs. She also has her first ear infection...yeah, weird. Poor girl. Kainoa never had an ear infection until she was 2.
Hitomi and Stephen made a surprise visit last Friday-Monday from Atlanta. We played plenty of Ticket to Ride and Settlers of Catan. I think they're hooked. We spent Labor Day with a cook out at our neighbor friends place. I played my first cornhole game and didn't do too well...until next time, Blayke and Eduardo! (David doesn't look too happy...probably because the baby just peed through her diaper and clothes and he had to change her :)...hee hee.)
We spent a morning with some friends at a small nature reserve.
5 comments:
sorry about the ear infection! I hope kaylee doesnt get those, so far so good but i will be knocking on wood right now! Hope she gets better soon!
They are so cute! So sad Iwalani has an ear infection. That is so fun that Hitomi and Stephen come out there to visit you. I am jealous! There are lots of people from our mission living here and I never see any of them. So sad. I need to make it happen. Anyway, cute cute family! I can't believe Iwalani is already a month old. Wow!
Oh poor Iwalani...my boys got ear infections early on, but never at 1 month...(I don't think?). Hopefully she doesn't stay on the "ear infection" path, otherwise you might be saying hello to tubes. :(
Looks like you guys had fun at the Nature Center! If you guys go again, I'd like to come. I've never been to the one by Freedom Park, (if that's the one you guys went to...and I've lived here my whole life, lol).
I hate ear infections. Sorry. She is beautiful. Both of your girls are.
Haahaaha! Okay, David doesn't look happy at all! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment