
My parents came night of the birth to help out with Kainoa (Kainoa was hanging out with Elle for the time being) and were able to stay until Monday after we got discharged from the hospital. David's mom is now here to lend a helping hand. It's a great blessing to have family and good friends so near.
My friends planned a baby shower on Saturday evening, which of course I couldn't attend. They partied on without me and my parents brought us some good leftovers to eat. I guess Iwalani wanted to go to the shower but came a bit too late ;).
8 comments:
Another beautiful girl added to your family. Sorry we couldn't make it up there this week. I think the kids are over the stomach bug now. Hopefully get there next week. Hope all is well with baby and mom!
Congrats!!! She is beautiful!!! Can'y you pick an easy name like Tiffanie so i can at least say it right???? heheh j/k I hope that you are doing well!
Congrats to you and your family! Now Kainoa will have a sister to hang out with (and boss around!) ;)
She is beautiful, but we knew she would be. I love the name, it's beautiful! Congrats and good luck with 2 now, I'm sure Kainoa will be a great helper though!
Emma her name is amazing and she is GORGEOUS! Look at your cute family! You look SO great -- It's not right for women to look that good right after birth!
I MISS YOU!! CONGRATS!!
Congratulations to you all! :) She's just precious!!
What a beautiful girl! I am so glad it all went well for you. I am also so happy that you live across the street, then I can come and hold that tiny baby that makes Jack look like a giant. Congrats!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. I love her name. It's so beautiful!! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of Iwalani!
Post a Comment